Buy to Let Mortgage Advisors
Looking to build a Monopoly-esque property portfolio, renting your old place out or just looking to invest in your future, Peak Mortgages and Protection should be the first call you make.
If you’re a Buy to Let landlord, we understand that trying to find the right mortgage can be a very challenging prospect with some specialist buy to let deals only available through a broker. Whether it’s the first property you’re buying or if you’re looking to redevelop a current property, refinance to capital raise or expand your portfolio we’re here to help navigate the sea of jargon. You’ll be taking complex terminology like interest-cover-ratios, rental coverage calculations and SPV’s in your stride. Come grab a beer with us and let’s get the ball rolling!
Don’t forget that Peak Mortgages and Protection have over 500 Star reviews from our customers as well as picking up 4 awards now for being the Derbyshire Mortgage advisers of the Year.
So if you live in Belper, Duffield, Little Eaton, Ashbourne, West Hallam, Ilkeston, Heanor, Ripley, Langley Mill, Loscoe, Codnor, Riddings, Leabrooks, Somercotes, Alfreton, Pinxton, South Normanton, Tibshelf, Crich, Matlock, Matlock Bath, Cromford, Wirksworth, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne, Swadlincote, Burton, Lichfield, Buxton, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Chesterfield and Derby you know that you really do want us in your corner helping to grow or maintain your property portfolio.
Simply get in touch with us by phone, messenger or email and we’ll book an initial consultation either in person at the Belper or Chapel-en-le-Frith Office or over a video call anywhere in the UK. We are here for you when you need us to make the process as stress-free as possible.
Not all Buy to Let Mortgages are regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
we can help you with both
Are you a looking for a personal or limited company Buy to Let?
Buy to Let advice
There are a plethora of areas to consider which all vary dependent on your situation:
- Stamp Duty Payable
- Capital Gains
- Early Redemption Charges
- Mortgages options for limited companies
- Interest rates
That’s why we believe it’s important to seek Buy to Let advice. Don’t Worry! You’ll be in safe hands with us every step of the way. Buy to Let is now specialist lending, and at Peak, we have dedicated Buy to Let Mortgage advisers at hand to help.
Discuss Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
How can Peak Mortgages help with Buy to Let Mortgage Advice?
- A first-time landlord?
- Interested in expanding your property portfolio?
- Wanting to refurb your current home to be able to let it out?
- An existing landlord whose Buy to Let mortgage is up for review?
- Looking to remortgage for a better deal?
- Interested in converting your current mortgage into a Buy to Let mortgage to rent out?
- Looking to raise capital from your Buy to Let property?
- Looking for a Buy to Let mortgage but worried your circumstances have changed? – for example, income, employment or marital status, since your last mortgage application
- Concerned that your past financial history may have an impact on your Buy to Let application?
These all-important questions could have an array of outcomes. We will use our initial fee free, no obligation consultation to help you find a deal that’s right for you and your situation.
Get in touch with us today to book your appointment for buy to let mortgage advice.
Book your initial fee-free, no-obligation consultation and let’s get to work on finding you the right mortgage deal.
Steps we follow
- Give us a call on where we can discuss some initial details
- Complete a fact find with your adviser to work out what hoops we need to jump through
- Let us go away and research the right options for you
- Have a 2nd appointment when we present the solution that fits your circumstances and make sure you understand everything fully
- Let us help guide the transaction through to completion